Esthetician Cover Letter Sample 1:
With reference to your classified ad, I would like to submit my application and resume for the Esthetician position at your beauty center. I perused your job requirements for this post and understand that you are looking for a state-licensed Esthetician with prior experience working under a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. As I fulfill both the key requirements, I am confident I can make a positive contribution to your esteemed beauty center.
I enrolled into a fulltime cosmetology program at Dallas State Cosmetology School immediately after finishing high school. I completed this program in 2009, and received my license the same year. For the past two years I am employed with Looks beauty centre, where I am responsible for assisting plastic surgeons and dermatologists besides performing other tasks.
My key job responsibilities included:
- Collaborating with dermatologists and plastic surgeons in preoperative and postoperative skin care procedures
- Referring customers to medical personnel for proper treatment of severe skin problems
- Performing deep penetrating chemical peels under the guidance and supervision of a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist
- Performing a detailed and intensive skin evaluation
- Providing facial massages
- Performing professional skin care facials
- Removing facial and body hair through waxing
- Tinting eyelashes and eyebrows
- Advising customers about types of makeup and instructing them about different makeup application techniques
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining records of clients’ needs and preferences
I have excellent listening capabilities and oral communication skills, both of which allow me to effectively interact with customers and answer their queries. My expertise and friendly nature ensures that the beauty center has a large amount of repeat customer.
You can find further details about my professional background, achievements and educational qualifications on my attached resume. I would appreciate an opportunity of an interview to discuss my suitability for the said post in greater detail.
Esthetician Cover Letter Sample 2:
I am writing in regards to the several positions you currently have available with your company. Iâd like to thank you in advance for reading over my resume and what I have to offer to your store environment.
I am a graduate of Paul Mitchell the School in San Antonio and a licensed esthetician and skilled, self-taught makeup artist. Enclosed you will find a mini-portfolio of my make up skills, it truly is my greatest passion. During school I was trained using Dermalogica products and IDI methods. I know how to effectively treat the skin with electrical treatments, perform peels, properly speed wax, as well as perform backcials and hand and feet paraffin treatments. I have interned at a successful, local spa acquiring the knowledge of how a spa is run as well as well as learning new techniques in the skin care business. Upon exiting school I was able to complete my testing to receive my license in over a months time. My passion is beauty and skin care and I feel that is my greatest quality and would be a beneficial addition to your team.
Thank you again for reading over my resume, I will be corresponding to you via email in regards to your decision.
Esthetician Cover Letter Sample 3:
In the interest of exploring employment opportunities as a Cosmetologist, your organization has caught my attention as one that will provide me with the challenge, diversification and growth I am looking for. I am enclosing my resume briefly describing my qualifications and credentials for your review and consideration.
As my resume indicates, I have a vast array of experience, education, and certifications, with experience as a Hair Stylist, Esthetician and Make-Up Design Artist. I am a dedicated person with a high commitment level to the company who employs me. I would like to be part of an organization that will provide me with an opportunity to make a difference. My extensive experience as a Cosmetologist combined with my education/experience certification as an Esthetician and Make-up design artist and my outstanding ability to provide superior customer relations make me an excellent candidate for a position with your company. I am highly productive, profit-oriented and service-committed. Aware of the quality of your organization,
I look forward to meeting with you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your consideration.
Esthetician Cover Letter Sample 4:
Please accept my resume and cover letter for the position of full-time esthetician at your salon. I have fifteen years of professional experience coupled with the required certification and licensing permits you require.
Upon graduating from XYZ School of Esthetics in 2010, I began and continue to develop my career with XYZ salon in Boston. There I have built a loyal and satisfied clientele in excess of three hundred people. I have introduced the owner and my co-workers at the salon to a number of new and cutting-edge techniques. As an example, after extensive research, I encouraged the salon owner to start offering dermaplaning to our clients. Within the first year of offering this service, sales at the salon increased by 30%. One of my strengths is that I’m constantly reading and keeping abreast of the newest trends in beauty.
Additionally, another strength lies in my ability to listen to my clients beauty and esthetic needs. Whether they are looking for a specific nail product to be used on their next manicure, or want me to try a new exfoliation technique, I’m able to adapt my services to suit their ever-evolving needs.
Beyond the salon, I’ve taken numerous esthetic courses to upgrade my skills. In the last fifteen years, I’ve also expanded my initial qualifications in waxing and threading to include facials and massage. I’ve now become a full-service esthetician.
Finally, I’ve built a strong relationship with not only my clients, but my co-workers. My fellow salon employees know that I am an honest person with a strong work ethic. They have come to rely on me to answer their questions about burgeoning beauty trends or simply how to interact with the different types of clientele that walk through our doors.
It is based on the reasons, that I look forward to hearing from you regarding your position of full-time esthetician with your salon. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at the phone number attached.
An esthetician at a health spa should be a people person, as well as someone who cares about clients health and well-being. The cover letter examples shown here can help guide you toward a successful esthetician cover letter. If you’re stuck on your cover letter, these cover letter examples are a great place to start. Use them as a guide, then write your own cover letter with these examples in mind, and apply for jobs with extra confidence!
Cover Letter Tips for Esthetician
Finding jobs as a Esthetician, like the rest of the country, requires some hard work. You have to be willing to do research, plan, search and practice. Use these tips to turn a difficult job search into a slightly easier process:
1. Gather information. Before you start sending out applications, make sure you do some research. You can get information about the job market, careers you may be interested in, companies you want to work for and the like. This information will help you know what to apply for and do in interviews.
2. Get organized. Part of your preliminary plan should be making an organizational strategy. Many jobseekers turn to spreadsheets to make their job search smoother. You can keep track of where you applied, when you applied, who you heard back from and the like.
3. Go out and look. You’re not going to find any jobs as a Esthetician if you don’t actually look. You can use online tools like job posting sites, professional forums, company websites and social media to look for openings. You can also talk to people in your network, read the newspaper, go to job fairs and get help at career centers.
4. Get in touch. After you find a job opening, but before you send in your application, you should get in touch with someone inside the company if at all possible. You can ask them to give your cover letter to the hiring manager. When a cover letter comes from inside the company, it will likely get a bit more notice.
5. Go in after practice. Before you go in for an interview, you want to make sure to practice. Answer common interview questions, think about what you’re going to wear, work on listening and pay attention to your nonverbal communication. Practicing for the interview will make the process less stressful.
Esthetician Job Seeking Tips
As you search for jobs as a Esthetician, you want to make sure that you have a high-quality cover letter. You cover letter can help set you apart from your peers if it is done well. Use these five tips as you create your cover letter:
1. Try to create your own design, so you don’t have to use a Word template like everyone else.
2. Remember, there are certain rules that should never be broken: no lying or errors.
3. However, many common cover letter writing rules can be broken if you have a good reason to not follow the rule.
4. Always think about the reader, so try to keep your cover letter reader-friendly and full of information that the particular hiring manager will want to know.
5. Avoid oversharing on your cover letter, which means you should avoid anything too personal or controversial.