Choosing Catchy Research Paper Topics In Japanese History
Japan is a group of islands and does have an isolated bearing where History is concerned. It has had to chart its own evolution and in a sense, this has been a great boon; the people here inveterately know how to experiment.
If you are to carry vital researches into the country’s founts; you can take a look at various cadences. Here are 10 research paper topics related to Japanese History for your convenience –
- Assess the evolution of Japanese lifestyle; particularly how the status of women has differentiated in varied periods – This is a very notable topic to adjudge a country’s rise and development.
- Enquire how Japan enabled itself to rise from the ashes after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki – The World War II atomic bombs were a direct attack on confidence and mettle. The whole recovery is a tribute to the never-say-die attitude of the Islanders.
- Assess the inveterate role of technology that plays in Japan’s military exploits – Japan has always been synonymous with technology. This, them is a very intuitive topic.
- Has the religious inflections and fetishes been The Achilles Heel for Japan – This is often the bane for countries that are physically bounded from others.
- Compare Japanese culture with British culture – Both Japan and Britain are a group of islands and there is that common thread. The difference is racial and in most cases mental.
- Compare the revolutions and dynamics of the Nara period with Meiji Period – Both periods have heavy influence on the current bearings of the country and a thorough study beckons.
- The role that Japanese emperors played in streamlining the mindset – Some of the emperors were fastidious while others were slightly capricious. It is necessary to cut a not-so-whimsical picture.
- Enquire how Japan has been able to expand on the virtue of its schematic foreign relations – Even though it has ever been at loggerheads with neighbors China, Japan has never lost the idea that foreign relations have to be nurtured well for holistic growth.
- Sketch how earthquakes have regularly dented Japanese plans on various notes and fronts – Japan is an unenviable position, living constantly in the threat of earthquakes that have had a remarkable influence on lifestyle and house construction.
- Elaborate on how Japan has cultured its relations with USA and Russia – Japan understands that it would be unwise to keep a distant tone with USA, which bombed it. Russia is pivotal in the context of Asian markets.
Compelling Dissertation Topics On Japan: Culture And History
If you’re writing a dissertation on the topics of Japan’s culture and history, you’re in for a lot of surprises. There is a lot more to Japan, and its history and customs than many of us have even thought about. The Japanese are extremely proud of their history and traditions, and you must do a lot of careful and thorough research to bring these things out in a truthful and compelling way.
Dissertation Topics on Japan’s Culture and History
Having said that, the following is a short list of topics you could write on regarding Japan’s history and culture. Enjoy them.
- The founding of Japan and its imperial line – Japan has a very interesting and colourful history regarding its founders and the rulers that have succeeded them.
- The Samurai and the role they played in Japanese history – how did the Samurai overall affect the Japanese culture and how big a part did they really play in the way modern Japan is?
- The development and influence of Japanese Capitalism
- The history and life of the Geishas – Geishas are not prostitutes; in fact, the first Geishas were actually men.
- Japan’s history of war – Japan used to be an extremely war prone nation in the 20th century but is now one of the most pacifist countries.
- The four different writing systems of Japan – Katakana, Romaji, Kanji and Hiragana – what they are used for and the differences between them.
- The role of women in Japan’s history vs. the role of women in Japan now – As in most Asian countries, the role of women has changed considerably over the years.
- Religion in Japan- most Japanese are not actually very religious. Write about the various religions practiced in
- Japan and their impact on the modern Japanese society.
Japan is an incredibly diverse country with a very interesting history and beautiful customs. Researching for your dissertation on their history or culture will bring you a lot of new and fascinating information that will leave you with no shortage of material to write about. Delve into Japan’s incredible history and lose yourself in the subject – if you are passionate about your topic you are sure to be able to write brilliantly on it. As with any dissertation, the key is thorough and intensive research. Don’t give up – be determined about your end goal and you will definitely reach it.